Wednesday 19 October 2011

evolution of smoooooth

These adorable lip balms, named 'eos smooth spheres' have just been brought to my attention, but have been celeb favourites for quite a while.

                                       
There are 6 awesome flavours, and my favourites are 'summer fruit', 'honey suckle' and 'sweet mint'- which leaves your lips feeling slightly tingly, which is awesome :) The 'lemon drop' one is also great - smells refreshingly lemony and tastes great - but take note that it contains SPF 15, so try not to be horrified surprised (like I was) the first time you use it and its really grainy.. the graininess soon melts away to smoothness and sets the SPF into effect. The SPF factor means its great for festival days, beach days, and really any time when you plan on being outside in the sun!! :) 


                                 
         Good enough for Kellan Lutz and Mr Chuck Bass?! ummm... Yes please, I'll take all six!


I bought all six flavours at addicted2lipbalm for $36 including postage and 10% off as a first time buyer.. pretty good, eh? Great value and totally worth it!! :)


Plus these babies contain vitamin E, jojoba oil and shea butter, are gluten, paraben & petroleum free as well as phthalate free (whatever that is...) ha.
They're also 95% certified organic and not tested on animals - which is excellent news! 


Sooo... Has anyone else tried these?
            Do you love them as much as I do?
            Have you even heard of them?!?! 
            Well now you have... =D


-Kathy xx
                                      

5 comments:

  1. Great post! I've actually been wanting to get these for the longest time but have tried to refrain... Having said that I just went totally overboard buying nail polish that I don't need, so never mind. Do you apply directly from the pot or use your fingers?

    Love the eye candy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't tried them... yet! they sound so good I would love to try them out...

    It's great to see some guys not afraid to apply lip balm in public too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey made up maiden, I apply them straight from the pot :) I'm pretty sure its designed so its super easy to do it that way, and it means you dont have to use your fingers :) And you absolutely should try them! they are super moisturising and smell amaaazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't tempt me, xkms! But dang, they sound great! :)

    ReplyDelete