Wednesday 23 November 2011

Kit cosmetics Christmas shopping night

Hello lovelies!

Just a quick little note: I popped down to the Kit Cosmetics Christmas shopping night yesterday at Myer Chadstone, and it was a fun event!

You got a chance to browse the christmas kit displays (which apparently took ages to assemble, but well done, guys, it looks amazing), have a nibble on some mini frittatas, fairy bread and adorable little cupcakes, and even get mini-makeovers with products you were dying to try. The displays are really helpful as everything is organized by price, which helps you sort gifts by budget!

Best of all, with every purchase you got a little goodie bag containing a lipgloss, mini eye cream and mini face cleanser.

Have a look at some photos and do try to pop by an event if you can, it's a great chance to try on some new products and get some advice from the sales staff! Check Kit's facebook page for details of events in your area.

Frittatas and fairy bread

Adorable little cupcakes
The Christmas kit displays

The Christmas kit displays 

The goodie bag: Kit lip gloss, deluxe origins eye cream and deluxe cleanser gel



Much love,
MM.
x

8 comments:

  1. How did I miss this? It looks fantastic, thank you so much for the tip.

    I will have to check it out this afternoon:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh this looks awesome!!! what did you buy? I love Origins products and have always wanted to try Mario Badescu prods - I hear they're awesome! I was planning on going to the Sydney one, but its only on tomorrow and i have my French lessons every thurs :( ahhh I wish it stayed over the weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My pleasure, Ingrid! Love spreading the Kit love around!

    Kathy, got some gifts for friends! :)
    I have the Mario Badescu drying cream, that's pretty good!

    Sorry to hear you missed it because of your French lessons...bummer. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also loved the price point displays :) Makes shopping and budgeting so easy. In my goodie bag their was an extra nail polish. Ive done a blog about it, along with my purchases.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Apparently each store had their own choice of items! I think the full sized coral polish was a great addition to the goodie bag. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a great promotion! I love it when beauty counters give you decent GWP's!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi I nominated you for the Lieber Blog Award.
    Check it out
    http://beautyinabottleat.blogspot.com/2011/12/lieber-blog-award.html
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  8. Rose, you're so right!

    Thank you, Beauty in a bottle, we'll be responding shortly!

    ReplyDelete