Monday 17 October 2011

Welcome to Everyone Loves Beauty!

Dear readers, welcome to our brand new blog! Who are we, you ask?

Three beauty lovers who met on an online beauty forum, and decided to set up our very own blog, dedicated to our great love, sharing all things beauty related! As time passes, you'll get to know us a bit better and learn the things we are passionate about! These will include make up, nail polish swatches, and whatever else strikes our fancy! So pull up a chair, get comfy and do stay a while, won't you? :)

For now, let me introduce myself, I'm MadeUpMaiden and my passions are make up and nail polish! I love nothing better than wandering amongst beauty aisles checking out new make up, reading beauty blogs, shopping online for the best beauty buys, chatting with fellow beauty enthusiasts and experimenting with different make up techniques!

Well, that's probably all the introduction you need from me for now, so it's time to get to the good stuff, some photos of the manicure I'm currently wearing...I was a bit bored yesterday yesterday and decided to play around with a new nail polish I picked up the other day at Myer from the Chi Chi range. It's a cute taupe called 'High Heeled Housewife'! Isn't that a gorgeous name?

The colour is actually quite similar to OPI 'You don't know Jacques'. I then added a couple of nail decals to make things a bit more interesting. I only did the thumb, middle finger and pinky to make it a bit more work-friendly!




What do you think? If you're interested, Chi Chi Cosmetics can be found at Myer, Target and many other stores through Australia. At $5 a pop, it's a really affordable way to play around with different nail polish colours!

Feel free to leave us a comment, we love questions/comments/observations!

Much love,
MM.
x

3 comments:

  1. Great first post! :)and that nail polish looks awesome, love what you've done with the nail decals!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute. I might get some when I go shopping. Looking forward to the next installment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, ladies! I need to take some better photos though!

    ReplyDelete