Sunday 15 January 2012

Staying in on Saturday night

So here I am, sipping on my Liquid Chlorophyll water and massive tea cup of green tea, having taken all of my vitamins for the day (Vitamin C, Iron supplements and Flaxseed Oil tablets) and i've just washed my hair (kind of... I only used a treatment mask, not shampoo or conditioner, coz i will have to actually wash my hair tomorrow night, in time for work on monday morning) and I hate washing my hair every night, as i'm trying (still) to get it healthy after dying it blonde continuously. But I did want to give my hair a boost still.. and have never done just a treatment by itself.. so i'll let you know how it turns out!! And I figured since i'm staying in tonight, I might as well make it productive and pamper/take care of myself a little.. :)





I'm also wearing a face mask! After slowly getting back into Primped and reading Yaz's post on the benefits of face masks - it has inspired me to try harder and make an effort to do them on a regular basis! So I started tonight with Formula 10.0.6 Deep Down Detox ultra-cleansing mud mask with orange and bergamot, then used an Olay regenerist facial treatment mask (one of those scary looking white ones) ;). 




I've also made my nails completely nail polish ready with my awesome nail filer/buffer/shine maker from The Body Shop... Now to make the difficult decision of what shade of polish to choose!! Any suggestions?


And i'm now about to moisturise with the AMAZING coconut oil! (more on this ridiculously great product later) Then I think i'm pretty much done!! :)




So after having done all this, if you cant already tell, i'm feeling pretty damn smug about my productive saturday night in, and happy that tomorrow morning when I go shopping in the city I won't feel hung over and gross, but lovely and refreshed with awesome, glowing skin! :) WIN!! 


What are your favourite things to do on a saturday night at home? Productive beauty regimen or fun night watching movies and drinking wine/cider*? 
And I really do need help choosing a nail colour! haha (at the moment im thinking a light minty green colour, but i'm willing to take suggestions!! ) 


*If you haven't already - do yourself a favour and try Rekorderlig- it's a Swedish cider and its delicious!! (strawberry and lime is my fave) :)


Kathy xx

3 comments:

  1. That sounds lovely!!

    And funnily enough, I came home today after dinner out and gave myself a mini facial! Cleansed, deep cleansed, and popped a rose water and clay mask on! Also washed my make up brushes so feeling very productive today! Plus I did my nails earlier today!

    Sometimes I wish we fellow bloggers lived in the same state, how much fun would it be to get together on a weekend night and have a little party with cider/cocktails? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh that sounds great! and it does feel sooo good afterwards, especially the next day when your skins glowing!! one thing im terrible at is washing my makeup brushes! :S I know i need to but im so lazy.. haha and cider and cocktails is the best!! I'm sure some day it'll happen :) -kathy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,nice blog.
    I invite you to participate to my GA,it is open internationally.You can win a golden mask 23 carat.
    http://glossylala.blogspot.co.uk/2012/05/6-months-celebration-giveaway-open.html

    ReplyDelete